Wildlife Safari: 3 days snowmobile expedition to the East Coast
16 April 2024
• Transport with return to accommodation
• Own scooter including fuel
• Snowmobile clothing: Suit, shoes, gloves, helmet, snow goggles, face mask and headlamp
• Hot meals, hot drinks and biscuits
• Accommodation in a wilderness cabin
• Sleeping mat
• Search and rescue insurance
• Arctic guide with necessary safety equipment
The price does not include a sleeping bag.
Sleeping bag hire: NOK 600, -
ATTENTION! A valid driver's license for a car, motorcycle or snowmobile must be presented and brought on the trip.
We serve food and drinks. Feel free to bring snacks etc. if you wish. Luggage that you do not wish to take with you can be stored in our warehouse or in the hotel's luggage room. We recommend warm clothing under the snowmobile suit, warm socks, a small backpack for camera, extra clothes etc, extra packed lunch if needed. We will send you our recommended packing list when booking confirmed.
The tour begins when we pick you up at the hotel. WE ASK YOU TO BE PATIENT, AS WE CANNOT PICK UP FROM ALL HOTELS AT THE SAME TIME.
Welcome to this trip with Svalbard Wildlife Expeditions!
Cancellation must be done in writing. Depending on when we receive notice of the cancellation, we will refund the price of the trip minus the below listed share to cover our losses arising from the cancellation.
The participants are recommended to have cancellation insurance with their private insurance company, which i.a. covers cancellation due to illness, lost luggage or the like.
• 48 days or earlier before departure 10% minimum NOK 1,000 in admin fee
• 47-22 days before departure 25% minimum NOK 1,000 in admin fee
• 21-14 days before departure 50% in administration fee
• 14-7 days before departure 75% in administrative fee
• 7 days or later before departure 100% and no refund
Svalbard Wildlife Expeditions AS tries as far as is reasonable to carry out the trip as described. The guest's safety will always be the first priority.
When booking this activity, the customer accepts the terms & conditions as stated, found in full version at www.wildlife.no, as well as the general conditions for activities on Svalbard.
NOK 19,785 per person